Tasty Garden Terms of Service for My Mentorship Programme
My promise to you
I agree to provide you with full access to my 12-month coaching programme, 'Tasty Garden Mentor and Success'.
You will also have access to group calls and support for the 12-month period until your graduation date.
Provided you have completed the training and implemented it in your garden by your graduation date, I promise to keep working with you until you achieve the growing goals that we agree together at the start of your training, as long as you continue to follow my advice and practices as given.
You will have access to the online training portal of the Tasty Garden Growing Literacy School for the life of the Tasty Garden company.
I am committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Therefore, Tasty Garden may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programme, live, recorded, social-media based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
• you become disruptive, abusive or difficult to work with;
• you fail to follow the programme guidelines; or
• you impair the participation of my instruction or participants in my programme.
Privacy and Confidentiality
I respect your privacy and insist that you respect the privacy of fellow programme participants.
I respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, 'Confidential Information') and insist that you respect the same rights of fellow programme participants and of the company.
Thus, you agree:
• Not to infringe or share any programme, participants or the company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, mentorship programme links or other intellectual property rights;
• That any confidential information shared by programme participants or any representative of the company is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or the company;
• Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other programme participants during programme sessions;
• That all materials and information provided to you by the company or other students are their confidential and proprietary intellectual property and belongs solely and exclusively to the company or student and may only be used by you as authorised by the company or student;
• The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the company is strictly prohibited and may not be taught or reproduced in any way;
• That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, the company and/or the other programme participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations;
• That any videos, comments, emails and documents provided by you to Tasty Garden may be used by the company for the purposes of promotion or education of other students.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from my programme, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Terms of Sale
You hereby ratify your understanding that because the programme is digital in nature and immediately accessible, and because there is a large cost to Tasty Garden when onboarding new clients in time and resources, all programme sales are final and non-refundable. You understand that any 14-day cooling-off periods are therefore not valid. You also accept and understand that if you change your mind, or change the direction you wish to take, all sales are final and non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Payment is due at the time of placing your order by credit or debit card or by bank transfer if this is not possible. This is facilitated via a Zoom or telephone call. All programme content is available in English only.
These terms and conditions can be downloaded and printed by clicking >>>HERE<<<
For any support issues, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)7380 327286 - typical rates apply.
All products are digital in nature and, therefore, do not incur delivery charges.
The contract length can be extended by mutual agreement.
Any rolling contract extension can be cancelled by emailing email@example.com
My money-back guarantee policy is as follows: You are entitled to a refund of the course fees paid to Tasty Garden only if you complete and execute consistently all action items in the training programme and upload the completed worksheets and photographic evidence from your garden via Google Drive and share them with Adam Brooker via firstname.lastname@example.org upon request of a refund (it is not necessary to send them before). You must also demonstrate that you have followed all of the advice given and agreed steps with regards to creating your garden as per my instructions consistently over a 12-month time frame. If following all of these steps, you can demonstrate with evidence beyond doubt that you have not achieved the growing goals agreed at the start of your training, then a refund of the course feeds paid only will be granted within 30 days of the receipt of the refund request. Any other expenses outside of the course fees paid to Tasty Garden incurred by yourself by following my instructions are not covered.